Remember, brushing 2 times a day and flossing is very important to maintaining good oral health and overall health. If you follow these instructions your teeth will be as white as clouds.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Everything You Need
You will need
- Your toothbrush
- Your favourite toothpaste
- Clean water
- Clean towel
Step 2: Getting Ready
- First, you want to floss so you can get rid of everything you got stuck in between your teeth.Remember to floss in between every tooth.
- Rinse your toothbrush with water. Make sure you have cleaned it with water well.
- Squeeze a bit of the toothpaste out of the container and onto the toothbrush.
- Turn your tap back on and let your toothbrush get wet.
Step 3: Brushing Your Teeth
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum.
- Gently brush your teeth back and forth for about 2 minutes.
- Brush all around the teeth inner outer and the chewing surface.
- Brush your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
Step 4: Nice and Clean
Now that you have followed these instructions you should have a ...
- Nice and shiny white teeth
- A healthy pink tongue
- A nice fresh breath