Intro: How to Properly Brush Your Teeth
Remember, brushing 2 times a day and flossing is very important to maintaining good oral health and overall health. If you follow these instructions your teeth will be as white as clouds.
Step 1: Everything You Need
You will need
- Your toothbrush
- Your favourite toothpaste
- Clean water
- Clean towel
Step 2: Getting Ready
- First, you want to floss so you can get rid of everything you got stuck in between your teeth.Remember to floss in between every tooth.
- Rinse your toothbrush with water. Make sure you have cleaned it with water well.
- Squeeze a bit of the toothpaste out of the container and onto the toothbrush.
- Turn your tap back on and let your toothbrush get wet.
Step 3: Brushing Your Teeth
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum.
- Gently brush your teeth back and forth for about 2 minutes.
- Brush all around the teeth inner outer and the chewing surface.
- Brush your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
Step 4: Nice and Clean
Now that you have followed these instructions you should have a ...
- Nice and shiny white teeth
- A healthy pink tongue
- A nice fresh breath