Hi Everyone, In this article I'm gonna show you How to record your screen with VLC Media Player.
We all know that using VLC Media Player we can watch Videos and hear Musics but we don't know It can also helpful in recording your Computer Screen.
Step 1: Open VLC Media Player
- Open VLC Media player
Step 2: Media - Capture Device
- Then go to Media in top left corner
- Then Click on Capture Device
Step 3: Change the Capture Mode to Desktop
- On Capture Device tab, Change the Capture Mode to Desktop
Step 4: Change the Desired Frame Rate to 30 Fps
- Change the frame rate to 30 fps (It is optional to change to 30, You can also change that to whatever you want. You can change it to 60 or 24 or 12 or whatever you want
Step 5: Click on the Little Down Arrow Near the Play Button - Then Click Convert
- Then on the Bottom right there will be a play button. Near to that button there is a small down arrow.
- Click that down arrow and Click Convert
Step 6: Select Your Output Destination Folder
- Then Select your Destination Folder for your Output Video
- Name your file
- And Click Save
Step 7: Then Click Start
- Then Click on Start
- Your Screen Recording will be started
Step 8: Stop the Recording
- After Finished your Recording
- Click on Stop Playback button in the Bottom Left Corner
Step 9: Conclusion
So you have learned How to record your Screen with VLC Media Player. If you still have doubts watch this Video.. I have explained each and every step over there!!