Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Open Image Inside Picsart
- Open Picsart
- Click the plus icon on the Bottom Centre
- Click on Edit
- Select your Image
Step 2: Go to Drawing Tab
- Image will be inside the Editor
- Go to Draw and then Select Draw
Step 3: Select the Eraser Tool and Change Its Settings
- Now the Image will be on Drawing Window
- Select the Eraser Tool
- Click on Eraser Tool to Open its Properties
- Select the Brush Type as Shown in the Image
- Change the Brush Settings as Shown in the Image
Step 4: Erase the Background
- On the Layer Dialog, Select the Image Layer and Start Erasing
- If anything goes wrong, You can undo by Clicking on the Undo Icon
- Remove the Background Completely
Step 5: Save the Image
- Click on the 3 Vertical dots on the Top Right Corner
- Then Click on Save Image
Step 6: Conclusion
That's it. Thanks for reading this Instructable.
If you still have doubts comment down or watch my tutorial video on YouTube. You can watch the Step by Step Tutorial over there.