Hi Everyone, I'm Daniel In this instructable I'm gonna show you How to Remove Background of your Images in less than 5 seconds for free using the Free Image Editing App for Mobile Phone called Picsart. In this instructable I'm gonna show the background removal method using Cutout Tool.
Download Picsart Here:
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Open Picsart and Add Your Photo
- Open Picsart from your Mobile
- Click on the plus button
- Then Add your Photo
Step 2: Use Cutout Tool
- Then select cutout Tool
- Change the Size to 15
- Then Draw around our Subject
- Then press the right arrow on the the Top right corner
Step 3: Additional Erasing and Brushing
- Now this will select our Subject and removes the background
- Then we need to correct some errors made by picsart
- To bring back the pixels we need to use the brush tool
- To erase the pixels we need to use the eraser tool
- Then click on save on the Top right corner