Introduction: How to Reset Data Usage in Windows 10
This video will show you how reset data usage on Window 10.
1. Press windows and R key to bring up the run menu.
2. Type msconfig and hit enter.
3. Go to boot and select safe mode with minimal settings.
4. Once rebooted navigate to C:\Windows\System32\sru and delete all the files in this folder (DO NOT DELETE THE FOLDER).
5. Press the windows + R key to bring the run menu back up again.
6. Type in msconfig and turn of safe mode and restart.
7. Your data will now be reset.
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.