This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Honda CR-V 2002-2007
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: email@example.com
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press the SELECT/RESET knob repeatedly until the engine oil life is displayed.
3. Press the SELECT/RESET knob for about 10 seconds or until the display begins to blink.
4. Select the ‘‘OIL LIFE’’ indicator by turning the SELECT/RESET knob.
5. Press the SELECT/RESET knob for another 5 seconds or until the Oil Life display begins to blink.
6.Press the SELECT/RESET knob for another 5 seconds or until the engine oil life resets to 100.
7. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
8. DONE!!! :D