In most countries, motorcycle insurance is mandatory, and for new riders, it can get very expensive. This instructable video answers some basic questions new motorcycle riders want to know, and I will offer tips on how you can save on motorcycle insurance costs. I offer 8 ways in this video:
- Do not get comprehensive insurance unless mandatory.
- Increase your deductible.
- Take a motorcycle safety course.
- Take advantage of club membership benefits.
- Use an insurance broker.
- Ask for discounts.
- Insure a lower displacement bike.
- Maintain a clean riding record.
My thoughts on comprehensive insurance and how you can insure your own motorbike towards the end of the episode. If you liked this video, please check out my channel at http://youtube.com/BrownBrady and subscribe. As always, ride safe and thanks for watching.