5) pocket size PC.
Old PCs. i am wondering about that how to run the shirink one
from Old PC and run it out.
But how ?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Old Things
The monitor in 1970 mostly like 50 x 50 x 70 cm,
and the Apple ][ is mostly like 10 x 50 x 85 cm.
so, i gotta shrink it into 0.5 x 2.5 x 4.2 cm.
ie, i could use that arduino which just is "nano" then !
Step 2: Materils
1) arduino nano x 1
2) USB cable x 1
3) mini monitor x 1
4) AAA batt. x 2
Step 3: Prototype With UNO
1) first i install arduino into my RPi3.
2) and i install Tiny BASIC into the UNO with cable.
3) operating BASIC via COM with USB cable.
Step 4: Install BASIC Form Arduino IDE
1) boot from RPi3.
2) connect arduino with usb cable.
3) install TinyBasic v0.14 .
4) operate BASIC from arduino from IDE COM remotely.
5)write a program like Apple ][ .
10 for i = 1 to 6
20 print "HELLO WORLD"
30 next i
Step 5: CODE:
Step 6: Test Run
0) take RPi3 apart.
1) RUN putty form a distance notebook.
2) open the nano(TinyBASIC) with serial COM3 (in my case).
3) it will responses HELLO and TinyBasic Plus v0.14 and free memory on chip.
4) write a BASIC read from my solar panel !!
Step 7: DONE !
i write a BASIC program to read my solar panel !!
you can write yours.(sorry for the solar voltage photo which was shot indoor)
ps : you can use the "ESAVE" command to save your program into the
EEPROM on your chip, and no mouse keyboard needed that boot and run !
( it will boot and read voltage automatically without keyboard in my case)
HAVE FUN !!