Hi Everyone, I'm Daniel In this instructable I'm gonna show you How to Take Snapshot from a Video using VLC Media Player. We already know that VLC is the Media Player which is used to Watch Videos but do you know it also has some additional features?!!..
In this Instructable we are going to learn How to take a Picture from Video using VLC
Step 1: Open VLC Media Player
- Download and Install VLC Media Player
- Open it
Step 2: Drag and Drop the Video
- Go to your Video Location
- Then drag and Drop the Video into the VLC
Step 3: Move Frame by Frame
- We need to move frame by frame to capture the particular frame
- Use 'E' Key on your Keyboard to move each frame forward
- Unfortunately you can't move a frame backward. So move each frame forward precisely
Step 4: Take a Snapshot
- When you need to Take a Snapshot of the Particular Frame
- Go to Video - Take Snapshot
- Or use the Shortcut Key 'SHIFT + S'
Step 5: Your Snapshot..
- Your Snapshot will be on the Pictures Folder
Step 6: Conclusion
That's it. Now you come to Know How to take Snapshot from a Video using VLC Media Player.
Thanks for Reading this Article. Still you have any doubts Watch the Video Tutorial