Introduction: How to Transfer Data From IPhone to Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 is an excellent phone you may consider when switching from iPhone to Android phone. Equally important, you may worry about your valuable data saved on your old iPhone if you do switch. Take it easy as it’s now easier than ever to take all your files from your iPhone to Android. Here I'd like to introduce 2 practical toold to transfer data from iPhone to Google Pixel 3 in a fast and easy manner.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Free File Transfer App - AirMore
AirMore is a mobile transfer app that enables you to transfer data from one phone to another no matter what the operating systems are. Beside, it also provides a free cloud storage where you can save your photos, videos, music and other files to it to free up your phone space. Here’s how you can transfer files from iPhone to Pixel 3 using this tool.
- First, go to the Google Play and App Store to install AirMore on Pixel 3 and iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone and Pixel 3 to the same WiFi network and then open the app on both devices.
- Afterwards, tap the “More” button on the app on both devices and find “Phone Transfer” option. Tap it to search for device to connect. On your iPhone, tap your Pixel phone’s avatar to connect and confirm the connection by tapping “Accept” on your Pixel 3.
- Once connected, choose the file you’re trying to transfer. Check the items you need and then click on the “Send” button at the bottom of the interface to transfer your files from iPhone to Pixel 3.
Step 2: Professional File Manager - ApowerManager
ApowerManager is an app developed for file management and transferring. It allows you to transfer and manage your files including contacts, text messages, books and media contents between two devices. Also, it comes with a clear interface that even a beginner can manage to use in no time. For added features, this tool enables users to send mobile display onto PC for a bigger viewing experience. Proceed to the steps below to learn how to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel 3.
- Download and install the latest version of ApowerManager on your computer. Launch the tool afterwards.
- Next, connect your iPhone and Pixel 3 to PC. Use a USB cable when connecting your iPhone. Meanwhile, you can connect your Pixel phone using a USB cable or connect through WiFi. Just note that when connecting wirelessly, both PC and phone must be on the same network.
- Once connected, click the button at the bottom left-hand side of the interface and select your iPhone device. After that, click the second icon on the top of the interface to enter the “Manage” tab.
- From the left portion, select the type of file you wish to share. Mark some items, then click the “Export” button to save the files to your PC first.
- Once done, go back to “My Device” tab and click again the button at the lower left corner then switch to Pixel phone this time. Return to “Manage” section and select the file type where you have exported data. Finally, click on “Import” to move data from iPhone to Pixel 3.