As the most powerful 4‑inch phone ever, iPhone SE with a beloved design and powerful technology inside has been a new market darling since it was released. And you must have purchased one even though your iPhone 6s is in another pocket. Using iPhone SE for music entertainment on-the-go is seen everywhere, and how to transfer music from PC to your newest iPhone-iPhone SE would be your concern. Today we will find solutions for you.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Solution 1
Syncing music from PC to iPhone with AirMore
“AirMore” is an on-web tool for management on iOS and android phones, its fast connection, simple operations and well-designed interfaces make it well received among smartphone users. And it is free of charge! With AirMore, you just need to take a few steps to transfer music from PC to iPhone SE:
1. Download it from App store and install it into your iPhone SE;
2. Open the web”Airmore.net”, scan the QR code to connect your iPhone SE to PC, wireless connection;
3. Once connected, the main interface with your iPhone basic information will come out, click the “Music” icon on the left bar, your phone’s music lists will show up;
4. Click the “Upload Files” button above, and now you can choose the music you like from pc transferring to your iPhone SE;
5. If you have a “music folder” which you want to sync all songs inside, just click “Upload Folder”, and then choose the folder, in a few seconds, the folder will be in your phone.
Pros: free of charge, wireless connection, simple operation and suitable for iOS and android phones;
Cons: cannot transfer purchased music from iTunes.
As you see, it's really easy as a pie to sync music from PC to iPhone SE through AirMore, what's more, you can also transfer pictures to iPhone SE from PC using this application. Have a try.
Step 2: Solution 2
Transferring music to iPhone SE with iTunes
With no doubt, iTunes is always the first choice of most iPhone users, and it surely works with iPhone SE. Detailed operations are as below,
1. Link your iPhone SE to PC with supplied USB cable;
2. Launch iTunes. Authorize iTunes to read your phone by clicking “Continue” on pc and “Trust” on your phone for the first link;
3. Click the phone icon on the left corner of iTunes interface; click it to sort your media data by manual. You need to enter “Summary” and drag to “Options”, change the default setting of “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected” into “Manually manage music and videos”. And click “Apply” when finished.
4. Hit “File” on the top left corner and choose “Add File to Library” to copy music from PC to iTunes library. As transferring done, click the music icon on top, you will see all the songs.
5. In the “Settings” tab, find and click “music” and select “Sync Music”. Here are “Entire music library” and “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres”, choose as you like.
Note that syncing purchased music from iTunes to iPhone requires authorization first. Just clicking “Store” and choose “Authorize This Computer”. And then enter your Apple ID and Password.
Pros: widely used, free of charge and official product;
Cons: complicated operations, transferring and setting limits.