I know WIZ550web solution for monitoring. Recently WIZ550SR module will be announced by WIZnet.
So I implemented a firmware of WIZ550SR by WIZ550web SW modification because I can handle a source code easily.
You can know the status of equipment even if it is so far. Please refer to the following step.
Step 1: Prepare Materials
Please refer to the following.
1. WIZ550web module HW Rev1.1 (Instead of WIZ550SR module)
2. LAN cable
3. UART2USB adapter x2
4. WIZ550SR module and EV board (On preparing)
Step 2: Hardware Connection
Please connect an LAN cable and UART2USB adapter
You can get more HW info by the following site.
Step 3: Prepare Development Environment
I prepared GCC development environment by the following site.
I installed GNU Toolchain, Java JDK, Eclipse, Cygwin.
If you install all tools, you are ready for running this project.
You can use a Configuration Tool by the following temporarily.
How to use a CFG tool : http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2epg_en#configuration_tool
WIZ550web source : https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web/tree/WIZ550web_Rev1.1
Step 4: Software : GitHub Repository
I opened source codes of this project in GitHub.
You can download this project files. And then import project into Eclipse.
After compile, you can run S2E application of WIZ550web module(HW Rev1.1).
This project is open for everyone. I expect your participation to improve a quality of project.
Step 5: How to Run : Test Result
1. To program FW into a target.
2. To reset a target and insert MAC address.
3. To search a target by Configuration Tool.
4. To check Host IP and Options.
5. To change IP, Gateway properly.
6. To search a target by Configuration Tool again.
7. To select "F/W Uploading".
8. To change Server IP, File Name properly.
9. To press OK.
10. To check a version of new FW through terminal program.
11. Carry out S2E operation.
You can see the test result by the video.
Thank you for your attention.
*Tip : If you register in www.wiznetian.com and work actively, you can get a sample cheaper than E-sales as well as a free sample.