This Instructable will show you how to upgrade Lava Iris Fuel 50 to Android 5.0 Lollipop!
This update is official and is provided by Lava Mobiles itself and is not a custom rom.
If you want a detailed information about how to upgrade it, you can also click here to see my YouTube video.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Requirements
- Lava Iris Fuel 50.
- The update1.zip which you can get from here.
- And that's it!
Step 2: The Update.zip File
- Copy the update1.zip file to the root of your internal memory & eject your SD Card.
- Rename the update1.zip to update.zip.
Step 3: Update Software
- Goto Settings/About Phone/Software Updates/Check for updates.
- It will show the update.zip package.
- Click Continue.
Step 4: Android Lollipop 5.0
- Phone will Reboot Automatically (Don't touch the phone while updating).
- Wait upto 15-20 minutes.
- And Done! You are in Android Lollipop!!!