Introduction: How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow
Don't be afraid of blue eyeshadow. You can rock blue shadow for a night out! Here is the latest runway look and how to get it.
1. Choose your Formula: If you are under 40, a shadow is fine. Over 40 and you will need a cream or gel shadow.
2. Pick the Right Color: Medium to dark blues work best. No glittery or sparkly shadows!
3. Prime Your Eye: Use an eyeshadow primer all over and let dry.
4. Apply the Medium or Lighter Shadow: Use a brush and draw a thick line across upper lip. Apply a thinner line across lower lid and connect the two in a "V" at corner.
5. Apply the Darker Blue Eyeshadow: Use a brush and go over lighter lines with a thinner line directly at the lash line and blend.
Tip: For an added dimension, dot another shadow in center of lid.
6. Finish with Mascara and Nude Lipstick.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.