Intro: How to Make a High Fiber Burger
Research has shown that fiber may benefit health in several different ways, but intaking the daily recommended amount of fiber could be difficult. How about we put fiber in a burger patty?
Step 1: Ingredients
- .75 lb ground beef, can make around 4 patties
- 1 whole egg
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of fiber power
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- pinch of black pepper
Step 2: Combine Ingredients
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Step 3: Form Patties
Form the mixture into four patties.
Step 4: Fry Patties
Lightly oil a non-stick skillet; fry patties for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Be careful when turning them.
Step 5: Serve
Serve on buns with tomato slices and cheese, if desired.