Research has shown that fiber may benefit health in several different ways, but intaking the daily recommended amount of fiber could be difficult. How about we put fiber in a burger patty?
Step 1: Ingredients
- .75 lb ground beef, can make around 4 patties
- 1 whole egg
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of fiber power
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- pinch of black pepper
Step 2: Combine Ingredients
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Step 3: Form Patties
Form the mixture into four patties.
Step 4: Fry Patties
Lightly oil a non-stick skillet; fry patties for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Be careful when turning them.
Step 5: Serve
Serve on buns with tomato slices and cheese, if desired.