Intro: How to Back-up DVD's for Noobs ( With Video )
Step 1: Hardware and Software Needed
Step 2: Back-up
install the software form the previous step and open up DVD Shrink.
1. Click open disk and select disk. Let it preview it
2. Decide if you want the whole movie (menus etc.) or just the main picture.
3. Compress anything you want compressed ( do not compress main movie any farther ).
4. Hit backup at the top.
5. Choose where you want it saved ( I prefer ti save as an iso)
Sorry for being vague I am assuming you watched the video.
Step 3: Burn DVD
Open up DVD Decrypter from the downladed software
1. open mode at the top , select iso, select write
2. insert a blank DVD
3. Choose which image to burn , then hit burn
Step 4: Enjoy
When Your Video is done burning you will have a copy of your DVD and the original. Now remember that this is illegal in the United States so use at your own risk. Please burn responsibly.
You now have a video that can be watch on any standard DVD player