This is how to build an air soft base that has an attacking side and a defending side.
Step 1: Main Defender Wall
This is where the defender's start.
1. Find 6 sturdy logs about 6 ft long.
2. Dig 6 holes about a foot and a half deep and a foot apart.
3. Insert logs and fill in hole.
4. Insert other logs in between until desired height.
5. Tie tops of logs with rope for strength.
Step 2: Sniper Tower
Next thing you need is a sniper tower.
1. Find some good trees to put your tower up.
2. Nail supports to the tree.
3. Nail a pallet or a piece of plywood to the supports.
4. Add cover and railings.
5. Build a ladder
Step 3: Minor Walls
Also you need minor walls for the attackers to move up. Pallets and plywood work well for minor walls.
Step 4: Trenches
Trenches are a good idea to make your walls higher.
1. Simply dig a deep trench behind your wall.
Step 5: Holes to Shoot Through.
The title says it all. You just need holes to shoot through.
Step 6: Conclusion
Have fun on your new air soft course