Introduction: How to Fax With IPhone, Android or Blackberry
* Install the Popcompanion mobile fax software from iTunes.
* Login to your Popfax account from your smartphone.
* Scan the pages of a document one by one with your smartphone’s camera. The integrated image processor in Popcompanion adjusts the photo and converts it into a faxable black & white document (TIFF format).
* You can rotate the picture 90 degrees, adjust the page size, add a customizable cover page, etc.
* Add as many photographed pages as you need. Popcompanion will interpret it as a single fax document with multiple pages.
* Send the resulting document to your fax correspondent.
Popcompanion mobile is a fax app for Android, iOS and BlackBerry. Its user-friendly interface in several languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, etc.) allows you to easily fax from iPhones, Android phones and Blackberry devices, to view your sent/received faxes, SMS, voicemails, to manage your contacts and groups, etc.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.