I am going to show you how to get free music. The cool thing about it is that it is perfectly legal and you are capable of putting it into Itunes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need to Get Started.
Here is what you need to get.
1. Real player (Can be downloaded from google for free)
2. Internet Explorer (Firefox does not currently work)
3. Some songs that you want.
4. Itunes (optional)
Step 2: What to Do First.
1. You must download real player then completely install it.
2. You must go onto internet explorer and onto youtube. Then search for the song you want once you find the version you like best then move the mouse around the top right corner until the download tab from real player pops up then click it.
3. A download window will pop up, after the video finishes downloading there is a small button at the bottom of the window that says convert all click on that. A conversion window will pop up, in the middle of the window there is a button were you can change the output file type click on that.
4. That will open a new window with a button at the top that says recently used/most popular open that choose show all. Then scroll down and select mp3 only. Hit ok on the windows until you get back to the conversion page then click start and it will convert it. You can then listen to it in real player or drag and drop it into a flash drive.
Step 3: Putting It Into Itunes.
If you want to you can drag and drop it right in to itunes and right click on it click get info then on the second tab you can change all of the info that you want to.
It is that simple thank you for looking at my instructable.
Participated in the
Hack It! Challenge