Intro: How to Make Chikoo Burfi
Chickoo burfi is very delicious and easy to make.
Preparation Time :- 15 Mins
Recipe Servings :- 7-8 pieces
1. 4-5 chikoo pulp (peel the skin and grate)
2. 150g mawa (dried whole milk)
3. 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
4. ½ cup sugar
5. 3 green cardamoms
6. Chopped pista nuts.
Step 1: Preparations :-
1. Heat a pan on a low flame and put mash chickos.
2. After 2 mins add grated khoya.
3. keep the pan on a low flame and begin to stir the mixture.
4. keep on stirring the mixture continuously.
5. When the mixture bubbling and slightly thickening, remove the pan from fire.
Step 2: Preparations -II
6. Add the powdered almonds, pistachios & cardamom mixture.
7. Mix quickly and very well.
8. Pour the barfi mixture on the greased tray with ¼ tsp ghee and spread it to a layer of ½ inch thickness from all sides. level the top with the spatula.
Step 3: Preparations for Serve
9. Spread some finely chopped or powdered almonds and pistachios all over the barfi.
10. Once cooled at room temperature, slice chicko pista barfi.
11. Chickoo Burfi is ready.