Introduction: How to Make Quinoa Pizza Crust
Don't you just love pizza? Me too but it makes me fat if I can't eat too much. So I am personally on a mission to make a large variety of healthy pizza alternatives. Right now my research is on the crust and this Quinoa pizza crust makes for a delicious alternative to your typical crust. Best part all essential amino acids and it is Gluten Free.
What you need to make the Quinoa pizza?
3 cups of Quinoa soaked overnight (make sure you drain and clean the quinoa)
Below are base per cup of soaked QUinoa
1/2 cup of water
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tsp black pepper
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tsp crushed red pepper
PLEASE GET CREATIVE TEST OUT YOUR OWN INGREDIENTS
Pizza baking pan or other pan
How do I make this delicious Quinoa Crust?
1. Pre-heat oven to degrees
2. Place all your ingredients in the food processor, liquefy
3. Lay your parchment paper on the pan and add the crust mix
4. Place in the oven for 15 minutes
5. Flip your crust and let cook for another 10-15 minutes
6. Take it out of the oven and add your ingredients like pizza sauce =)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.