Sarsaparilla, love it, best drink ever. Who could possibly ever resist it. However, it is a highly expensive beverage, but this recipe is much cheaper. Enjoy.
Step 1: You Will Need
1 sassafras root
1 ginger root
1 vanilla root
1 licorice root
1 barley grass root
1 birch oils root
1 teaspoon yeast
1 cup sugar
Step 2: Method
1. Put the sugar into a bottle.
2. Put the yeast into the bottle.
3. Put the roots into the bottle.
4. Fill the rest of the bottle up with cold water.
5. Juice the lemon and put the juice in the bottle.
6. Allow to brew for 4 days.
7. After brewed strain the beverage for wreckage.