Introduction: How to Make a Galaxy Printed Short
1. Prepare all the materials including old paper/ news paper
2. Use the paper as a cover for your project
3. Wet the sponge ( enough to blend the paint
4. Put in the Blue paint ( very gentle and light )
5. Make sure that it clutters all over the shorts
6. After the blue paint, do the same instruction for red paint
7. Then, the violet paint
8. Wet the brush and muddle up all the edges of the paints to merge the color
9. Put on the glitters
10. Spice things up with the white paint. ( That will be the star of the galaxy)
11. Draw some stars and put in drops of white paint.
12. Final, Cut the edges of the short.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.