Intro: How to Make a Hedgehog Pizza
-Cheese (about 1/2 cup)
-Pita bread (2)
-Green onion (about 1 tablespoon)
-Black olive (1)
-Tomato sauce (1/4 of a cup)
-Cookie sheet or any pan suitable for warming pizza
Makes 1 mini pizza.
Step 1: Tomato Sauce
1. Put the pita bread on the cookie sheet.
2. Spread the tomato sauce evenly with a spoon onto the pita.
Step 2: Cheese
1. Sprinkle the cheese onto the pizza. Save a little bit of cheese for the legs.
Step 3: Green Onion/Quills
1. Cut the green onions into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle the green onions onto the pizza, leaving the enough room without onion for the face.
Step 4: Olives/ Eyes and Nose
1. Cut a pitted olive into 3 circles.
2. Place the olives onto the face; one at the end for the nose and two just above for the eyes.
Step 5: Legs
1. Rip four even strips from you extra pita bread.
2. Place them evenly around the pizza as arms and legs.
3. Cover the legs with tomato sauce.
4. Sprinkle the legs with cheese, to bind the legs to the body when melted.
Step 6: Baking
1. Put finished pizza in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes at 250 f, or until the cheese is melted.