In this insturctable I will show you how to make a fun animation using basic materials you may use everyday.
You will need:
- Various office supplies (pencils, tape, paper clips, pins, etc)
- Flat surface or open space
Step 2: Flat Surface
- First off you need to find a flat surface or if you prefer a more difficult type of animation, a open space. I will explain this in two parts flat surface and open space so...
- For a flat surface material animation you will need a flat surface perferably a desk or a table.
- You will then need to think of an idea to use your office supplies in, like (adventure of paperclip, or pencil art) something like that.
- Set up your scene with the prefered office supplies you want.
- To animate the scene take a picture of the starting point of it, and move your characters and objects you want. Then take a picture again. Each picture is 1 second of video. Repeatably move your characters and objects and take pictures to animate it.
Step 3: Open Space
- For open space use a room like a garage, kitchen, etc.
- Set up your scene in a way that the material is used as everyday objects
- Animate them like #5 in step 2
- Here is a perfect example of an open space material animation made by PESfilm on youtube.
Follow your story line, and take your time. Your animation should go well. Here is an flat surface animation I made with random office materials.