Introduction: How to Make a Paper Snowflake Star
Make a snowflake star that can be used for decoration. It's easy and pretty!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
-7 sheets of paper ( your choice of colors)
Step 2: Squared Paper
1. Fold you paper into a triangle.
2. Cut off the extra piece that is not part of the triangle.
3. You should now have a squared paper.
Step 3: Cut
1. Keep your paper folded as a triangle.
2. Cut on the side of the triangle.
3. Then cut on the other side, cutting equally as your first cut.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 next to the cuts you have already made.
Step 4: Tape Together
1. Open the triangle.
2. Grab the corners of the center square and tape together.
2. Turn the paper over and grab the corners of the next squares, then tape together.
3. Repeat step 2 for the last piece of strips.
4. You should end up with a spiral like the one in the picture above.
Step 5: Snowflake Star
Now create more of those spirals with the rest of your sheets, and tape the ends together. You now have a snowflake spiral, I hope you like your results!