Intro: How to Make a Saxophone Swab
Before we start lets gather the following materials:
Ring of a key chain
Step 1: One
1) Place the old T-shirt on a flat surface (smooth out the wrinkles). Then place the book on top of the old T-shirt and trace the book with a pen.
Step 2: Two
2) Use the scissors to cut along the outlined area.
Step 3: Three
3) Set the scraps remaining from the old T-shirt aside (you won't be using them). Fold the square shaped fabric in half and cut two slits parallel to each other in the center.
Step 4: Four
4) Take the Lanyard and cut the end (the part that's merged together) off.
Step 5: Five
5) Cut a square at one end of the Lanyard.
Step 6: Six
6) Put the ring of the key chain on the end of the lanyard with the square cut.
Step 7: Seven
7) Weave the Lanyard through the parallel slits.
Step 8: Eight
8) Tie a knot at the end of the lanyard closest to the old T-shirt.