Introduction: How to Make a Scoreboard
Are you looking for a mini project idea? Something
to build or looking to choosing a project for a class.
This is an ideal project to build.
You can call it a mobile-scoreboard or a
S/O to www.mixcrate.com/djcyncere for the background
Parts you will need for this project:
1. Propeller educational board Microcontroller
2. (2) Perforated Board for the
scoreboard and the control board
3. Soldering machine and the lead
4. (7) M74 Seven segment display
5. (7) 2N700 transistor mosfet
6. (13) 150 ohms
7. (7) 10k ohms
8. (5) pushbutton
10. Optional (7) 8 pin sockets for the seven segment
11. Optional (7) I/O sockets for the 2N700 transistors
12. Optional 14 pin sockets for wire going from the microcontroller to the scoreboard
13. Kitchen timer
For video : http://youtu.be/8NH9YCiLsK4
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.