In this instructable I will show you how to make a simple flash animation, using Macromedia flash 5.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- First open up flash 5
- Then make a basic character using the paint tools to the left.
- Go up to insert and then select Keyframe to take your first frame.
- Move your character slightly bit by bit the way you want to, takeing frames with each movement.
- Use the onionskin tool to know what position your character was in the previous frame.
- Use many colors to make your video more colorful.
- If you want to make a vehicle with moveable wheels then make 2 wheels, separate from the vehicle.
- Then place them right under the vehicle and move both wheels slightly in the direction of where the vehicle is going with the free transform tool, in each frame.
Now that you know the basic of animation, you can find out how to do more exciting animations. I have an example of a simple animation that I made.