Introduction: How to Make a Simple Turtle?
You can use it for your children or u can use it in your class if you are a teacher.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Do You Need?
1. To make (the funny turtle) you need:-
Step 2: Cutting the Paper.
2. Now cut the A4 paper for seven hexagon pieces, four small semicircular pieces, one big semicircular piece, and medium triangle.
Step 3: Color the Semicircular Papers.
3. Color all the semicircular papers (small & big) and the triangle with same color.
Step 4: Color.
4. Color the seven hexagon pieces with another color.
Step 5: Step 5.
5. Draw a dark line around each hexagon piece.
Step 6: Step 6.
6. Put some glue in the each piece of paper.
Step 7: Step 7.
7. Put the seven hexagonal sheets on the CD.
Step 8: Step 8.
8. Put all the semicircular sheets on the another side of the CD. The big one at the top.
Step 9: Step 9.
9. Finally, paste the triangle sheet at the bottom.
Step 10: Step 10: Thank You.
10. I hope that you like it.