Intro: How to Make a Skull Clock
Today, I will show you how to make this skull clock that is sure to be a great Halloween conversation starter or centerpiece.
Step 1: What You Need
- A plastic skull ( At any place that sells Halloween decorations)
- Old watch
- Foam tape and/or hot glue gun
- Piece of scrap metal or cardboard
Step 2: Cutting
- Cut a hole in the bottom big enough for you to get your fingers inside the skull.
- Now, cut a hole where you want the clock to show, I cut it in the eye although, I thought about the forehead.
- Clean up the hole you have just cut and make it more round and fitted to your watch.
Step 3: Assembly
- First, put your battery of your watch in (I used a piece of tape to make sure it was secure).
- Now, take your scrap piece of metal and tape or glue it to the back of your watch.
- After you've done this you can put the watch through the bottom of your skull and either, hot glue or foam tape it to the inside of the skull.