Today, I will show you how to make this skull clock that is sure to be a great Halloween conversation starter or centerpiece.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need
- A plastic skull ( At any place that sells Halloween decorations)
- Old watch
- Foam tape and/or hot glue gun
- Piece of scrap metal or cardboard
Step 2: Cutting
- Cut a hole in the bottom big enough for you to get your fingers inside the skull.
- Now, cut a hole where you want the clock to show, I cut it in the eye although, I thought about the forehead.
- Clean up the hole you have just cut and make it more round and fitted to your watch.
Step 3: Assembly
- First, put your battery of your watch in (I used a piece of tape to make sure it was secure).
- Now, take your scrap piece of metal and tape or glue it to the back of your watch.
- After you've done this you can put the watch through the bottom of your skull and either, hot glue or foam tape it to the inside of the skull.
Participated in the
Halloween Decorations Challenge