1) Find area that has potential (Downhill slope)
2) Assess for problems (Gradient of hill, tree's, obstacles, stones, glass)
3) Remove obstacles (Build big bend out of stakes and ply, Leaf blow area, remove stones and grass by hand, pad trees)
4) Put down tarpaulin (Lots)
5) Go to local shop and buy lots of cheap washing up liquid
6) Find water supply
7) Ride the hell out of it
8) Inflatables optional (recommended)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.