Making these letters with Pvc pipe and Pvc connectors
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Get materials such as pvc pipe, cutter and a ruler
Get your connectors you will need a 90 degree one, a tee connector, and a 4 way connector
Step 3: To Build the Letter F
- With pvc cutter cut one piece of pvc pipe into 6 inches then connect that to the 90 degree connector
- Then with the cutter again cut another piece of pvc pipe into 3 inches
- After that connect one end to the 90 degree connector and the other to the tee connector
-Take your pvc cutter again and then cut another 3 inch piece of pipe and connect that to the far end of the tee connector
- Lastly once again cut a 3 inch piece of pvc pipe and connect it to the bottom end of the tee connector
Step 4: How to Build X With Pvc
- With the Pvc cutter cut 4 five inch pieces of Pvc pipe out
- Connect the 4 pieces to the 4 ends of the connector