Introduction: How to Make Money on RuneScape (members) Method #1
This is another instructable on RuneScape.
This method hasn't been invented by me but lots of people have been using it. It makes lots of money in a very short time but is boring. You can't have everything. Sigh. Here we go...
*note* to account for the numerous comments on this bank pic, i'll just clarify that this picture is NOT MINE, i got it off GOOGLE and it is therefore probably FAKE. so quit making such a fuss about it.
EDIT: FREE TRADE IS BACK! Hopefully this method should work again.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Preparation
Ok, I'm assuming that you have finished the non-member quest Rune Mysteries. If not, the link provided has an easy step-by-step manual for the quest. It's really easy and short quest. Anyway, as I was saying, you need to get your hands on at least 27 pieces of pure essence. If you want to, you can get more just in case. After this, go on either world 66 or 99 on RuneScape. Notice these are so called "law running" worlds. So, go to Draynor bank, and take off any weapons and armor that you have on. Put them in the bank, and take out you pure essence.
Step 2: Getting There...
Next, go to Port Sarim. There you will find some "Entrana Priests". Talk to them and ask them to take you to Entrana. They will search and take you aboard if you don't have any armor of weapons.
Step 3: Entrana
When you arrive, go northeast around the monastery,and across the bridge north. There you will probably find a bunch of people talking a lot around an altar thats glowing blueish. Now turn your running on. You will see several people saying either "Open" or "Open *number from about 5-27*" This means that they want you to trade them your 27 rune essence in exchange for the number of law runes after "Open", along with 27 noted pure essence. Unfortunately you will rarely get 27 rune essence per load, so just try to get the highest offers. Of course, there will be lots of other law runners trying to make money there, so that's why you need to run. You might even wanna consider making a deal with someone to trade ONLY you. I've done this a few times and its better than just randomly running around looking for people that are open.
Step 4: Tips and More Wisdom... :)
1) Don't accept any offer thats under 10 laws per load unless theres nothing better.
2) Try not to wear much stuff on you, like camo helmets that weigh like 3 kilos. It keeps you running faster.
3) Try not to be rude to people, e.g. potential customers.
4) Be careful not to get scammed, this may happen a lot with careless players.
5) NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER,EVER say "Law me". Then nobody will. Trust me.
Step 5: Selling Your Runes
Ok, now you maybe have some 150 laws in your bank. Just sitting there, waiting to be made into cash. Here are some suggestions for selling them.
1) try the grand exchange, they have average prices for mass selling, so if you have a lot of laws, just dump them all in there, and set the price to normal or lowest, depending on how desperate you are to sell them.
2) hand around places like the duel arena, banks, house portals, and anywhere out of the way, maybe barbarian assault or relleka. there are some individuals that are desperate enough to buy laws for as much as 1k and up. Note that these only ever will buy one at a time, so don't rely on it.
3) go on a non member world. non mems can't really get laws as easily as members so they do need to buy them a lot.
Step 6: Maps
here is a map that i had on step 5 before i edited this instructable again...