Here’s a very easy origami Lotus that can be made by very small kids themselves. You can decorate it after completing folding work and paste it in your drawing book.
Time : 5 mins
Level : Beginner
1. Origami paper standard size (6” x 6’)
2. Black colored pen
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Making Petals - I
1. Take a origami paper with its textured or coloured side facing away from you.
2. Fold the paper in half from top to bottom.
Step 2: Making Petals - II
3. Now, fold the left and the right corners to make the petals..
4. Origami lotus is ready. Now its ready to float on the pond.
Step 3: Decorate It
Draw a drawing or paste it in existing drawing to bring it to life.