Intro: How to Make Origami Whale
Here’s a very easy origami Whale that can be made by ery small kids themselves. You can decorate it after completing folding work.
Time : 5 mins
Level : Beginner
Origami paper standard size (6” x 6’)
Black colored pen
Step 1: Making Whale Body -I
1. Take a origami paper with its textured or coloured side facing away from you.
2. Fold the top and the bottom corners to the center line.
Step 2: Making Whale Body -III
3. Fold the left tip inside.
4. Now fold the paper in half.
5. Fold the tip backwards for tail.
6. Draw an eye and the whale is ready.