Here’s a very easy origami Basket that can be made by very small kids themselves. You can decorate it after completing folding work and paste it in your drawing book.
Time : 5 mins
Level : Intermediate
1. Origami paper standard size (6” x 6’)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Making Basket - I
1. Take a origami paper with its textured or coloured side facing away from you.
2. Fold the paper in half.
3. Fold the left and the right corners.
Step 2: Making Handle of the Basket
4. Fold in half.
5. Make a cut and open the middle fold.
6. Fold the upper flap forward and slip it inside the pocket.
Step 3: Making Handle of the Basket -II
7. Fold the second flap backwards.
8.. Press gently from both the side to give proper shape to the basket. It will hold sweets, papers etc