Introduction: How to Make Six Petal Puff Flower Crochet
This is my video tutorial on how to crochet a six petal puff flower.
The pattern I used is very simple and I tried to make it step by step in the video. Anymway, the pattern is:
1. Chain 4
2. Slip stich in stich 1 of the chain to join sides and make a ring
3. Chain 2 and do 11 double crochet around (inside the ring loop)
4. Slip stich in stich 2 to join sides
5. Chain 2, yarn over, pull yarn in the same stich
6. Do 2 more times to make 3 loops in the same stich
7. Do 3 more loops in the next stich8. Yarn over, pull all the loops, first petal made
9. Do 5 more petals repeating from step 5
Hope this is helpful! ^_^
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.