Introduction: How to Memorize/Simple Memorization Technique
A simple memorization technique that I use to teach myself computer programming:
1. Break down what you need to memorize into small, discrete parts.
2. Write down those parts 50 times.
3. For example, the formula for volume calculation is volume = length * width * height
4. This can be abbreviated to: v = l * w * h
5. Write out the above formula 50 times.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.