Halloween can be the funnest day of the year, it's not just about giving out candy or receiving candy. It's not just about dressing up or having a party. It's also a good day to pull off pranks, funny, messy and scary pranks. Here's a creepy one you can try on this very day.
Step 1: The Set Up
This is one of the simplest pranks you can set up because it doesn't require many steps...
1) Begin by joining the push pin and safety pin together.
2) Insert the pushpin onto the ceiling, right above the outside of any door in the house.
3)Tie one end of the floss (7 feet) on to the fake spider.
4) The other end you will run through the safety pin above the door.
5) Estimate the length of the flood that you'll need and tie it to the top of the door
*(you can use another push pin if theres nothing on the door to tie to)
6) Close the door and the prank is set.
HOW IT WORKS: Anyone who attempts to walk though that door will have to come across the fake spider, which is something they will not expect. It will definitely freak everybody in your household or office, especially if they're terrified of spider like most people are.
CHECK OUT THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO FOR BETTER DETAILS AND A DEMO OF HOW THIS PRANK IS EXECUTED!!!!
Participated in the
Halloween Decor Contest