Intro: How to Remove Any Carpet Stain
Carpet stains can sometimes become very hard to remove using our ordinary cleaning methods.But there are some extra ordinary methods than can remove almost any carpet stains easily.These are simple house hold tips that many of us don't know.in this post i tried to collect many amazing tips to remove stains from your precious carpet with out having to consult a professional carpet cleaner.
The most widely caused stain was due to wine :).
To remove wine stains
- 1. Take some salt as fast as possible
- 2. Sprinkle the salt immediately on the wine so that the salt will absorb most of the wine from carpet.
- 3.If you are fast enough the salt will absorb almost all wine
- 4.Then bloat the area with club soda and if the stain persist clean with luke warm .
Blood and Coffee Stains.
- 1. Use hydrogen peroxide solution to clean the area .It removes almost all types of stain.
- 2. Also bloat with club soda if the stain does not come off easily.
Beer , Urine Stains
- 1.Apply salt immediately to absorb some stain.
- 2. take some white vinegar
- 3.Add a cup of water to it.
- 4.Gently rub the carpet with this solution to remove the carpet stain.
- 1. Take some ice from the refrigerator.
- 2. Apply ice to the area where gum was present.
- 3.Ice the gum until it become hard and then peel off carefully.
- 1.Take a table spoon of ammonia
- 2. Add 1 cup of water to it.
- 3.Use the solution to remove the stain.
Also you can use hydrogen Peroxide solutions for almost all type of stains just make sure to dilute it with water before using.Source:http://thecarpetshampooer.com/carpet-cleaning-infographic/amazing-carpet-cleaning-tips/
These are some of the tips i collected from my own experience and from online tips.Most of these works very well also.If you know any other great tips to clean the carpet ,please post your methods as comments.Cheers :)