Sandstorms are large air masses carrying huge amounts of particles of sand, mud, clay, dust, among other components, and deposited in different places. Reduce visibility also causes serious problems in all that is in its path. Sandstorms, like other types of storms, require appropriate conditions to develop.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Process
01. Assemble a box of acrylic with side hole
02. Make a base the size of the box to make it stronger
03. Waiting to dry
04. When dry, put the sand in the box
05. Put the sand at the same level
06. Put the decoration to fix the model
07. Put the dryer or fan in the hole
08. Turn on the hair dryer at full power
09. See how all the sand rises
Step 3: Precautions
1. Cover your nose, eyes and mouth because cause disease
2. Find a shelter
3. If you don´t found a shelter, drop to the floor face down
4. Take the time and check if the Sandstorm was completed
5. Ask for help