Introduction: How to Tab 6x6 Solar Cells
- soldering gun
- flux pen
- tabbing bus wire
- soldering tin
- solar cells
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Tabbing
- Be careful! solar cells are very fragile!
- before soldering use the flux pen
- solder the bus wire gently on the cell
- the top of the cell is negative
- connect the negative top of the first cell with the positive back of the next cell