1. install i tunes, http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1615
2. download itools software https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByqlPKcJloKrQnN3ck...
3. Extract it and run the itools application.
4.connect the iphone .
you can use storage option to save your file
5. go to filesystem --> voice memo
(you can install any application such as voice recorder or any app which will create internal folder in iphone file system and use that folder)
6. create folder and copy your content to it
refer screens for more info :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.