Thanks to my two year old son for inspiring me to use my imagination again!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need!
Things you need to make the Humming Bird I want to Eat!
Well here are the things I needed:
1. First and most importantly my two year old son, who grabs the baby egg plant and says daddy a birdie!
2. Small Egg plant that looks like a bird's body. Mine was about 3" long
3. A Mr. Stripey tomato, these have some color variation on the tops. I used this for the wings, tail, and flower pedals. You can use whatever you have though.
4. An Orange tomato for some contrast between flower center and pedals.
5. Some toothpicks
6. And a lot of imagination!
You can use whatever strikes you eye as potential art supplies.
Step 2: Final Product....
This is what Mine looked like after putting it together.
Step 3: Thank You for Looking!
Thanks for checking out my instructable! It's been Fun, good luck on your project! I hope this gets your imagination going like my son inspired me!
Participated in the
Play With Your Food Challenge