A terrarium is a small garden that is grown inside a container.
They are ideal to have inside the home.
Choose some plants that have similar characteristics.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
1. With respect to the container, it can be made of glass.
3. Activated carbon.
4. Decoration: look for elements that are not damaged by water, such as shells, stones, or any ornament..
Step 2: Firsts Steps: Container, Drainage, Earth
1. Clean the Container Well, preferably wash it with soap and water, let it dry, at the end of building the terrarium, you can clean the outside with a damp cloth.
2. For drainage, place a layer of approximately 1 or 2 centimeters of gravel.
3. Place the earth. The amount needed will depend on the size of the container and the length of the roots of the plants. Apply it gently to level the surface.
Step 3: Second Step: Plant
1. Remove the plants from their original containers and be sure to shake their roots to remove excess soil. Dig holes in the earth inside the terrarium and insert them into them.
2. Fitonia, Salaginela and Centavito.
3 Cover the base by patting it gently. It is important that the leaves do not touch the glass as this could favor the development of diseases and fungi.
Step 4: Third Part: Decorate and Water
1. Add the animals o stones or wood if you like.
2. Water until the stones at the bottom are wet.
Participated in the