The fastest and easiest way to make delicious ice cream.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients and Materials
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs sugar
- 4 cups ice
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 bowls
- 2 spoons
- 1 gallon Ziplock bag
- 1 quart Ziplock bag
Step 2: Add Ice Cream Ingredients
Add 1 cup of milk, 2 tbsp sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract to smaller bag.
Step 3: Seal Small Bag
Compress the air out of small bag.
Step 4: Combine Bags
Place smaller bag inside of the larger bag.
Step 5: Add Leftover Ingredients
1. Fill the large bag with four cups of ice and then add 1/4 cup of salt.
2. Seal large bag.
Step 6: Power Up Your Ice Cream Machine
1. Gently toss, flip, and shake the sealed bag for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid inside becomes frozen.
2. Ice cream consistency should be softly frozen, but not liquid like or frozen solid.
Step 7: Grab Your Bowls
1. Grab the two bowls you need to serve ice cream in.
2. Be prepared, do not forget a spoon or a napkin.
Step 8: Prepare to Eat
1. When ice cream thickens, open large bag carefully.
2. Remove small bag and open carefully.
Step 9: Ready to Eat
Scoop ice cream into bowls with a spoon and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Add whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
Step 10: Clean Up
1. After finishing ice cream make sure to wash your hands.
2. Throw away or clean the bowls and spoons.