Introduction: Indian Style Onion Bonda
Fried dishes are quite popular in southern India as it makes a good evening snack to grab. Bondas are quite popular as a quick snack and it's fairly easy to make.
In this instructable I'm going to show you how to prepare Indian style onion Bonda.
Step 1: Ingredients
For this recipe you will need
- One Cup of Gram Flour
- 3 Table spoons of Corn Flour
- 2 Chopped Onions
Step 2: Batter
- First, start with mixing the corn flour powder and the gram flour powder together.
- Add some water to make it a paste.
Step 3: Mixing
- Next add onions and chilies.
- Mix till all the ingredients are evenly spread.
- Next add some chopped coriander and salt and continue mixing.
Step 4: Fry
- Once you have a mixture of like the one shown in the image, it is time to deep fry it.
- To deep fry add oil in a frying pan and bring it to boiling point.
- Once the oil is hot add small chunks of the batter into the hot oil and fry with medium heat.
Step 5: Finishing
After deep frying, use a strainer to stain off the excess oil and serve it with chilies sauce and chutney for better flavor.