The original inspiration
I just simplified it to 3rd-grade level.
Step 1: Parts Needs
Step 2: Tips on Applying Mirror Film on Glass
- Clean up the glass surface
- Lightly apply some soapy water on the glass surface
- Use scotch tape on the mirror film to remove the transparent back film.
- Put film on the glass
- Cut off the excess part of mirror film
- Gently push off all the air bubbles and let it dry.
Step 3: Adding Internal LED
I just use
(1) Addressable LED Strips Lighting 144 LED/M with 3-Pin JST Connectors ( Amazon $17)
(1) BlinkyTape Control Board with JST connector ( Blinklab $17)
(1) USB to micro USB connector
(1) USB battery pack
You can add all kind of LED Arduino light up project inside Infinity Dodecahedron. Even candles work really well