Create a unique tattooed pumpkin with some interesting lines and designs.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
Pumpkin from Michaels (white or orange)
Step 2: Pumpkin Designs
1. You can buy a white pumpkin, but I like to still coat it with white paint for a smooth surface.
2. Plan your design by running lines down the natural pumpkin lines. I did not sketch with a pencil, but just worked slowly.
3. Start with a basic checked or lined pattern and then let the creative juices flow! One idea was from some old Tarot Cards. The stem can be repainted if desired.
4. Depending on how large your pumpkin is or complicated design, it takes about 5 hours to complete.
5. It can be sprayed with a clear matte sealant if desired.
Enjoy your Inked Pumpkin!
Participated in the
Halloween Decor Contest 2015